[BlackBerry-Python] QML Symbian QT-Components for PlayBook + BB-Py

Michael C factor44 at hotmail.com
Mon Sep 2 22:58:39 EDT 2013

Hello,

I am a beginner with BB-Py. I managed to get everything set up for a basic app, and everything is working fine.

However, I have a question about some components I found online: I would like to know if it is possible to use the components on this page with Blackberry Py for Playbook development: http://208.74.204.192/t5/Native-Development/QML-symbian-qt-components-for-PlayBook/td-p/1574275?

If possible, could someone point me in the right direction on how to get these set up for Playbook programming?

Thanks in advance,

Mike