[BlackBerry-Python] Presentation is July 29 for next Toronto BB Developers group meeting

Peter Hansen peter at engcorp.com
Sun Jul 21 22:42:47 EDT 2013

In case you missed the notice(s), the next meeting of the Toronto
BlackBerry Developers group will be Monday July 29.

I'll be presenting an introduction to using Python on BlackBerry 10,
focusing on the use of "BlackBerry Tart" to write Cascades apps with
Python and QML.

See http://www.eventbrite.com/event/7127597837/estw to sign up... it's
probably a good idea to register there so they'll have an idea of likely
numbers of attendees.  Yes, the dropdown box lists on July 22 as the
choice, but the meeting is in fact July 29 as the rest of the page says.

I'll be spending most of my time between now and then doing major work
on the wiki pages, documentation and tools.  I'm nearly ready to push a
major wiki overhaul that finally relegates PySide to a secondary status
and shifts the focus fully onto Tart... probably will do that tomorrow
afternoon (Monday).  If anyone is interested in testing out some of the
"how to" pages, I'll certainly appreciate feedback on any mistakes you
find, or suggestions you have.

Cheers,
-Peter