[BlackBerry-Python] python on Q10

Ryan Wooden rygwdn at gmail.com
Thu Feb 28 18:17:20 EST 2013

There were in fact some changes to the python 3.2 runtime for 10.1. As of
the current SDK, the python runtime will only look for .pyc files when
before the 10.1 gold release. To make it act like it does in 10.0, you can
add `<env var="PYTHON_DEFAULT_IMPORT_ORDER" value="1"/>` to your
bar-descriptor.xml file. There are also some lower level changes to the
python runtime which _shouldn't_ affect any apps (you can look at
https://github.com/blackberry/python for details on those).

-Ryan W