[BlackBerry-Python] python on Q10

Peter Hansen peter at engcorp.com
Tue Feb 26 10:12:00 EST 2013

On 2013-02-26 10:07, Peter Hansen wrote:
> You're using something based on the trunk tart.cpp, with modifications,
> right? Is the PyRun_SimpleFileExFlags() call and surrounding stuff still
> the same as what I'm using?

For reference, the relevant code is currently at
http://hg.microcode.ca/blackberry-py/src/0adbb0353ba558012594f53044e7c809d9151617/TartStart/src/tart.cpp?at=default#cl-42

There may be something we can improve there to provide more useful info
in case of a failure, but note my comment referring to
http://docs.python.org/3.2/c-api/veryhigh.html#PyRun_SimpleStringFlags
where it says "If there was an error, there is no way to get the
exception information."  (How very annoying.)

-Peter