[BlackBerry-Python] python on Q10

Peter Hansen peter at engcorp.com
Tue Feb 26 10:07:02 EST 2013

On 2013-02-26 04:49, Tarek Galal wrote:
> I tried running my app on Q10 simulator, it crashes on launch. After
> some investigation I found that if I run python3.2 -vv and try to import
> a module, it only looks for compiled modules (.pyc, .pyo, so), so it
> skips looking for py source files. The current solution to me for now is
> either ship compiled modules, or use imp.load_source, but neither would
> be so convenient. Any ideas ?

Something I don't understand there: why would you be running with -vv?
Or was that just something you noticed and pointed out since it results
in a similar outcome?

You're using something based on the trunk tart.cpp, with modifications,
right? Is the PyRun_SimpleFileExFlags() call and surrounding stuff still
the same as what I'm using?

I just noticed that I'm passing in what might be an uninitialized
"flags" argument there... I'll check into that just in case.

-Peter