[BlackBerry-Python] Collecting info re BB-Tart and PySide apps for BB10

micke.prag at telldus.se micke.prag at telldus.se
Mon Feb 4 15:29:23 EST 2013

2013-01-28 12:08, Micke Prag wrote:

>> @Peter: Are you going to Jam
Europe?

> Definitely! Hoping to see some of you there.
>
> Eduardo
may, time permitting, manage to get me a few minutes on-stage
> during
his session (similarly for some other projects, like the
> Haskad.es
guys if they're interested) to pitch... whatever. Not sure of

details, but at least we'll get a mention to anyone attending.

However many of us make it there, we absolutely should have some

face-to-face time in the Jam Space or somewhere over beers to talk about

> the future. :)

Sorry for my late reply. Meeting would be nice. I can
show my progress with the PySide bindings for Cascades. Maybe even
create a working example if we meet in the Jam Space?

See you
tomorrow?

Who else on this list is going?

/Micke