[BlackBerry-Python] Collecting info re BB-Tart and PySide apps for BB10

Peter Hansen peter at engcorp.com
Mon Jan 28 12:17:14 EST 2013

On 2013-01-28 12:08, Micke Prag wrote:
> @Peter: Are you going to Jam Europe?

Definitely! Hoping to see some of you there.

Eduardo may, time permitting, manage to get me a few minutes on-stage
during his session (similarly for some other projects, like the
Haskad.es guys if they're interested) to pitch... whatever. Not sure of
details, but at least we'll get a mention to anyone attending.

However many of us make it there, we absolutely should have some
face-to-face time in the Jam Space or somewhere over beers to talk about
the future. :)

-Peter