[BlackBerry-Python] Collecting info re BB-Tart and PySide apps for BB10

Peter Hansen peter at engcorp.com
Mon Jan 28 11:40:30 EST 2013

On 2013-01-27 23:50, Peter Hansen wrote:
> If you're working on an app for BB10 using BBTart or PySide, or really
> anything depending on the on-device Python 3.2 install, please let me
> know. Feel free to post here, email me privately, or respond to this
> tweet https://twitter.com/BBPyProject/status/295754059049209856

For my own part, I'm at this point:

1x BB10 port of PlayBook AIR app to BBTart: completed and in store
(White Noise)

5x simple kids' educational game using BBTart: approved, not posted

1x using BBTart approved for BFB but not posted in store: not making
details public yet

1x free "Flying Thumbs" typing speed app (see this post
http://forums.crackberry.com/blackberry-10-os-f269/screen-keyboard-versus-physical-keyboard-761358/#post7872767):
awaiting approval

1x BB10 port of PB/AIR app Battery Guru: in progress, will probably hold
off until I have release hardware for final testing as the Dev Alpha A
has various problems in this area

+ several more I can finish in a few weeks, depending on time

-Peter