[BlackBerry-Python] Collecting info re BB-Tart and PySide apps for BB10

Martin Kolman martin.kolman at gmail.com
Mon Jan 28 11:14:33 EST 2013

28.1.2013 05:50, Peter Hansen:
> If you're working on an app for BB10 using BBTart or PySide, or really
> anything depending on the on-device Python 3.2 install, please let me
> know. Feel free to post here, email me privately, or respond to this
> tweet https://twitter.com/BBPyProject/status/295754059049209856
>
> It would be helpful to know the state of the app: in progress,
> submitted, approved, posted in the store.  Any other details you feel
> like providing would be helpful as well, but please indicate clearly
> if anything or all the details should be kept confidential for now.
> Nothing indicated as private will be made public or otherwise posted,
> but we could still make use of the data for "bulk" statistics on the
> status and impact of the BlackBerry-Py project.

* Mieru (PySide & Qt Components), a manga & comic book reader, submitted
for review
* modRana (PySide & Qt Components), a navigation system, planned, work
not yet started

Also possibly one or two other simple applications (RePho, Panora) if
the Camera QML element is working (haven't tried yet).

Best wishes
Martin Kolman