[BlackBerry-Python] Collecting info re BB-Tart and PySide apps for BB10

Peter Hansen peter at engcorp.com
Sun Jan 27 23:50:54 EST 2013

If you're working on an app for BB10 using BBTart or PySide, or really
anything depending on the on-device Python 3.2 install, please let me
know. Feel free to post here, email me privately, or respond to this
tweet https://twitter.com/BBPyProject/status/295754059049209856

It would be helpful to know the state of the app: in progress,
submitted, approved, posted in the store.  Any other details you feel
like providing would be helpful as well, but please indicate clearly if
anything or all the details should be kept confidential for now.
Nothing indicated as private will be made public or otherwise posted,
but we could still make use of the data for "bulk" statistics on the
status and impact of the BlackBerry-Py project.

I'll even take a "working on something, don't want to say what yet"
response if that's the most you can manage! :-)

Some of the material may be presented during a session at Jam Europe in
Amsterdam, Feb 5-6, so please respond ASAP if you plan to.

Thanks for anything you have to share.!

-Peter